Facilitator: Joanna Kleovoulou (Clinical Psychologist)
A legend is said to be one that inspires.
- When last has your teen paid attention to the choices he or she makes or how they listen?
- Self-awareness and authenticity are one of the first steps towards taking accountability and finding the inner leader
- Personal Power = Responsibility + Choice
Our teen empowerment programme that will take your teen to the next level of greatness!
Our definition of a living legend: An inspirational and extra-ordinary human being living life with purpose. And wouldn’t you agree, there is nothing quite like witnessing someone living life with healthy doses of purpose and passion, to inspire others!
Our 2-day workshop includes theoretical and experiential processes such as:
- Emotional control
- Useful thinking styles
- Healthy Choices
- Listening and speaking to understand
- Finding and living with purpose
WHAT YOUR TEEN WILL GAIN:
- Self-motivation and discipline
- Effective communication
- Honouring the values of respect and tolerance
This 2-day programme is held at the secure PsychMatters Family Therapy Centre in Bedfordview. All materials required for the programme together with meals and refreshments are included.
Contact Reception: 011 450 3576 to book.