PARENTING WISELY is a training workshop for Parents to learn empowering ways about family dynamics, understanding your child and misbehaviour and skills to teach parents to assist your child to be confident, masterful and gain self-control in their world.
You will learn to:
- Understand disempowered Parenting Styles & the need for change;
- Re-establish Parental Control;
- Understand misbehavior;
- Letting go;
- Alleviate Parental guilt;
- Assist your child to gain self-control, gain confidence, self-worth & independence &
- Improve family relationships.
A must for parents with pre-adolescent children.
Ages: Any adult (individual, parent, teacher) for a full day workshop
Time: 08:30am – 1pm
Venue: PsychMatters Family Therapy Centre, 9 Park Str, Bedfordview, Jhb