“If we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.” Nelson Mandela Inaugural Speech.
Facilitator: Joanna Kleovoulou, Clinical Psychologist
- Feeling unproductive, de-motivated?
- Struggling to deal with conflict?
- Your relationship with yourself or with others in discord?
- Stressed out and feeling lost?
Being Emotionally Aware allows you to be able to:
- Manage your own emotions effectively which facilitates harmonious interaction with others
- Allows you to recognise your worth
- Take responsibility for your life
- Being able to cope with what life hands you and live with a sense of purpose
In this workshop you will gain:
- a holistic perspective of yourself
- healthier personal relationship-building
- a sense of emotional balance
- managing stress
- setting healthy boundaries and making healthy choices in terms of your value systems
- Self- motivation
- A better way to deal with change
- Goal-setting and
- A sense of purpose
Venue: PsychMatters Family Therapy Psychology Centre, 9 Park Str, Bedfordview, Jhb. Contact 011-4503576