Facilitator: Clinical Psychologist & Director – Joanna Kleovoulou
Feeling unproductive, de-motivated? Struggling to deal with conflict? Your relationship with yourself or with others in discord? Stressed out and feeling lost?
“If we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.” Nelson Mandela Inaugural Speech.
Being Emotionally Aware allows you to be able to Manage your own emotions effectively which facilitates harmonious interaction with others; allows you to recognise your worth; take responsibility for your life; being able to cope with what life hands you and live with a sense of purpose. All adults, 2-hour talk
In this workshop you will gain:
- a holistic perspective of yourself
- healthier personal relationship-building
- a sense of emotional balance
- managing stress
- setting healthy boundaries and making healthy choices in terms of your value systems
- Self- motivation
- A better way to deal with change
- Goal-setting and
- A sense of purpose
Contact PsychMatters Centre on email@example.com or reception on 011 450 3576 for more information