Facilitator: Joanna Kleovoulou, Clinical Psychologist
Do you find yourself giving to everyone but feel depleted to give to yourself? Sick and tired of being Tired, Unappreciated, Neglected?
When we practice the act of self-care, we are able to show up in the world as thriving, creative, loving and open to all around us. Your inspiration will be ignited, you will gain enthusiasm for your life again and you will have the energy to make a difference from a place of fullness.
In this workshop you will learn:
• To De-mystify self-care as a selfish act
• How serving others only ends up being at your own cost
• The value of boundaries – to help you function at your optimal
• How to teach others to treat you
• To receive which has its own gifts
• To recognise when you heading for burnout
• To recognise your own light
Venue: Psych Matters Family Therapy Centre, 9 Park Street, Bedfordview, Jhb
This is a 2-hour workshop.
R500 pp, Early Bird R450