As part of the services we provide, we offer a series of Power Talks related to psychological matters that may be of interest to your establishment. Each topic below addresses the explanation of the disorder, its underlying Causes, Recommendations/Tips to Cope as well as when to refer to a holistic team of experts. Our topics are specifically targeted to teachers, parents and to the learners and pitched to each at separate times. The investment for every 1 hour booked (including Q&A’s) per psychologist or respective specialist per talk is a fee of R2000. You may choose which topic you believe needs to be addressed within your school, as it may be an area which you believe is currently a challenge.
Power Talks Topics
- Find the Focus: AD(H)D
- Depression & Teen Suicide: Stop the Silence
- “Beat” the Bullying
- Peer Pressure: Friend or Foe
- SEX Ed Guide for Teens: Understanding Responsibility, Rights & Rewards
- When to tell your Kids about the Birds & Bees
- Building EQ: The Source for Living Masterfully
- Dealing with Divorce
- I’m Ok you’re Ok: Relationships
- The First Cut is the Deepest: Understanding and Dealing with Self-Mutilation
- Filling your CUP: Teacher Self-Care
- Cyber Watch: Managing internet and social media in our Youth
- Stress: Finding the Balance
- Dealing with Effective Discipline
- Connected Communication
- Career Guidance: the Roadmap Ahead
- Learning Difficulties: Not all Toil & Trouble
- Basic Counselling Skills
- Sound Sleep Sound Mind: A Guide to Healthy Sleep
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact reception on email@example.com or 011-4503576 to book your spot or make further queries.