The registered and qualified educational psychologists with master’s degrees, working at PsychMatters Centre™, are able to provide the following services:
- Psycho-educational Assessments (Psychological and School assessments)
- School Readiness Assessments
- Subject Choice Assessments
- Career Counselling and guidance
- Parent Guidance
- Learning Support
- Play therapy (for emotional, behavioural and learning disorders)
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
Our educational psychologists use an integrative approach to assess and treat children and adolescents, and guide parents and teachers in order to facilitate all in having a holistic understanding of their child and assist in empowering your child with skills.
Most of these services can be claimed from medical aid.